Teryx HQ banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings,
Newbie here. My name is Rod. Yesterday my wallet assulted me and my wife was a co-conspiriter. I was forced to buy a '10 Kawi green Tyrex.
We are going to go pick it up shortly so we will take pix and post and add one for a proper avatar.
I am familiar with forums as I belong to the AWA (Am. Watercraft Ass.) and Greenhulk witch is a PWC forum. They have been the greatest resource for me as a way for me to learn about watercraft, get great tech info, and have actually met and gone on rides with other members.
Thank you Admin/mods for the welcome and we look forward to learning and sharing our experience(s) with you all.
We live in the People's Republic of California.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys. I believe SSV Audio set up is in my future. Great stuff on here.
Can't post pix yet. Gotta do 10 posts.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
welcome from Louisianna I know you might have seen other teryx forums but this is the one that I use most you will see that people on here will go out of thier way to help you and there are alot of experience on here with the 750 kawi v twin after market and performance parts, again welcome

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Hey there Rod, great to have you with us! There is a lot of great info here and even better members, so stick around and enjoy yourself!!

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Hi, I am a new member of forum. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guys!!!
Yes, but not when you spam crap ads in your sig! Removed and if added again you will be dismissed.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts