Teryx HQ banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While looking for Treyx info the other day I found this site in a quick Google search. Picked up a '08 Treyx LE friday to go along with my '08 Brute Force. So I thought I'd join up here and look around for upgrade tips. I can never leave anything stock lol.

So far we are very happy with the treyx, put 6.5 hours and 25 miles on it Fri night and Saturday out at the Motoplex in Madison, FL. So hard not to just jump on the throttle, but figure break it in per the instructions for the heck of it. From the 1/2 throttle driving we've done with it, it feels very promising. Almost paid the extra to get the '09 with EFI, but got this one fore $8800 OTD, thought it was too good a price to pass up.

Tony W

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
GT-358,

Welcome to the site.

Click on the link below to read one of our articles about modding the Teryx.

Tech Article
great info, thks

Broke mine in at 20 minutes warm up fun ride then FULL THROTTLE ever since.
I was always under the impression to break em in the way your gonna ride!

Interesting article here, that IMO is correct.

Break In Secrets--How To Break In New Motorcycle and Car Engines For More Power
Yup, read that article before. I drag race also and have done it both ways, no real difference we have found. I am doing the break in per the manual for 2 reasons, to appease the warranty and so my son can learn to drive the teryx safely before just going at it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here is my son playin in the mud puddles with it. Yup, changed the wheels/tires on it before it even left the dealership :)

·
Registered
293 Posts
welcome,my break in on all of my past bikes and my teryx were all WFO!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts