Teryx HQ banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All, I was at my local John Deere dealer the other day to buy some tractor parts. They had an NRA Outdoors Teryx there and it caught my eye. I was not at all in the market for any kind of ATV or RUV whatsoever, but now I am hooked.

Having picked up a brochure from the dealer that day and researched the Kawasaki website and now your site of course, I do not know if I should wait for an 09 or try to get a deal on the NRA 08 that the dealer has in stock. I do not know if I will be doing much modifications to the rig or not. Thanks for all the great info on the site.

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
That is a tough one my friend, the 2009 is going to give you fuel injection and a fuel gauge standard, however, for the price differential I suppose that is going to be something you have to weigh. Personally, I think I would like to have fuel injection, but that is just me.

·
Registered
722 Posts
It all depends on how you want to modify it. Fuel injection would be nice but not mandatory. I am glad I bought mine and haven't had any problems not having fuel injection.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts