Teryx HQ banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello y'all, I'm a newby from Ky, and just purchased a new camo le from town and country motorsports in Murray Ky, they are great people to deal with. I am open to suggestions to make my machine even better than it already is. Thanks and have s great day.

·
Premium Member
2,106 Posts
Welcome to the site. :wave:

There are lots of product on here to improve your Teryx. What are you thinking you want to do?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Teryx modification

Make it cooler inside the cab and get the most out of the engine, possibly get aftermarket rack for front and seat for back in the bed

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Hello y'all, I'm a newby from Ky, and just purchased a new camo le from town and country motorsports in Murray Ky, they are great people to deal with. I am open to suggestions to make my machine even better than it already is. Thanks and have s great day.
Welcome to the site, I noticed you said Murray Ky, I own a Bridgestone tire store and buy a lot of tires for Rudolf Tire in Murray Ky have you heard of them I understand Murray is not that big of place, just wondering if you new of them ?

·
Registered
116 Posts
What kind you use? How did you mount it? You have pics?

I had this stereo set up in my Rhino and just reinstalled it in the Teryx. I got 2 Pyle 6-1/2" wakeboard speakers and put them in the Extreme Metal Products speaker brackets that mount between your roll bars. I ran them to a Pyle 240 watt Amp that i mounted on top of the glove box behind the firewall. Ran a cord into my glove box for my Ipod. Simple setup that sounds good. If i waas to do the speakers over again, i would have gotten this: KAWASAKI TERYX 2-SPEAKER SOUND BAR WITH 2 - MAP LIGHTS: eBay Motors (item 370392102961 end time Jul-05-10 13:31:03 PDT)

I know a guy that has this and it sounds as good as mine for 1/2 the price. Plus you get map lights.

Here is a pic of my speakers.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts