Teryx HQ banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While riding though some rough and bumpy terrain our teryx came out of gear. We had it in four wheel drive, about 35 mph. It still goes into gear but no as easy as it used to. Has anybody experienced this before???:mad:

·
Registered
11 Posts
sure have get that thing back to the dealer and have them adjust it or do it your self mine is in the shop with serious tranny issues mine poped out of gear to and was making noise after and now the case is full of metal pieces

·
Registered
188 Posts
It'd be easier to just take the engine cover off and adjust the threaded bar that goes from the shifter back to the tranny.
My Teryx came out of gear last weekend. Then all of a sudden, I couldn't find N to start it. it was the shifter needing adjustment was all...

·
Registered
80 Posts
It'd be easier to just take the engine cover off and adjust the threaded bar that goes from the shifter back to the tranny.
My Teryx came out of gear last weekend. Then all of a sudden, I couldn't find N to start it. it was the shifter needing adjustment was all...
Just in case you don't know......... It will start without being in neutral by pushing on the brake pedal hard and then turning the key.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Just in case you don't know......... It will start without being in neutral by pushing on the brake pedal hard and then turning the key.
Oh, I know that. But at first I confused, double checked the shifter and tried again, then realized I was in R when the shifter was in N after I got it started.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts