Teryx HQ banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After my 2009 has seat for a day it makes a noise that sounds like two pieces of plastic fighting. The LCD will sometimes flash the FI symbol. The bike cranks usually with no problem. what could the noise be?

·
Registered
177 Posts
After my 2009 has seat for a day it makes a noise that sounds like two pieces of plastic fighting. The LCD will sometimes flash the FI symbol. The bike cranks usually with no problem. what could the noise be?
LOL Sorry man don't have an answer but that was the funniest f*&%$*@ description. Spit up my coffee. LOL Good luck.

·
Premium Member
2,106 Posts
Maybe you have the Rockem Sockem Edition under the hood. Flashing LED light is to start the round. :laugh:

Seriously, where is the sound coming from? By the clutches, under your seat or ?

·
Registered
318 Posts
The FI light flashing right when u turn ignition on is normal, as long as it goes off after start-up, The noise your hearing is prolly the kebc (engine brake) and is also normal sound when you turn key on and off. Is that when these things are happening?

·
Registered
318 Posts
Thanks eez, I was thinking it was the KEBC. The FI light goes off. Does everybodies make that noise?
ya, except for the ppl who dis-connect the kebc, lotsa ppl like it better without. You can just unplug it and go for a ride to see what you think and if you like it better without you can remove it and dasa sells a block off plate. I personally prefer it as i do alot of tech downhills.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks again eez. I perfer to have the KEBC. I don't like just having brakes on a downhill. Had a POS scrambler (bought cheap to resale) one time that did not have EBC, can be scary. I did a couple of downhills today and did not even need the brakes, good system.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts