Teryx HQ banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking for info about a great magazine called Side X Side Action. I'm pretty sure they're out of business but don’t know for sure. I tried calling some of the phone numbers inside the cover with no results. If anyone could at least confirm this for me it would be a help. Or if i'm mistaken, point me in the right direction. I really enjoyed the articles about trips to a far off locale or various off road parks around the country in addition to the usual product tests, shoot-outs, etc. Thanks

·
Registered
526 Posts
Yeah they got my 2 year subscription and shazam!!!!!!! They are gone in the wind with my$$$$$$$$$ that i could of bought other add-ons with, oh well thats just the way it goes sometimes.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks everyone, bummer about your subscription codyo.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Yeah they got my 2 year subscription and shazam!!!!!!! They are gone in the wind with my$$$$$$$$$ that i could of bought other add-ons with, oh well thats just the way it goes sometimes.
ditto here along with my sand addiction!!!!:mad:

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
They picked up the 2nd Battle of the Builders. I'm stoked to read about it.
Is that what is in the current issue, I have not got mine yet, my wife picks up my home mail and takes it to her office and I always have to ask her for it.

·
Premium Member
2,106 Posts
Feb. March edition of UTV offroad.

I only got 2-3 issues of sxs action mag. before they went belly up.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts