Teryx HQ banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone make any type of kit used when installing this into the 09 teryx? And what has anyone else made to install yours? Ihave heard of getting some all-thread and making a bracket to mount it to the floor but you have to drill some new holes. All info appreciated.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just ordered mine from fuel as well

·
Registered
45 Posts
That is a slick looking outfit, but to be honest, all you need to do is unbolt one of the corners from the stock bracket, an move it to match the odysee. I bought 2 longer battery hold down bolts from the local Canadian Tire and boom done

·
Registered
339 Posts
Do you carry an upgraded radiator and fan for my 2008?
I don't have any radiators or fans in stock for the Teryx but pm Dasaracing.com.

That is a slick looking outfit, but to be honest, all you need to do is unbolt one of the corners from the stock bracket, an move it to match the odysee. I bought 2 longer battery hold down bolts from the local Canadian Tire and boom done
It may not be for but it is a simple, good looking upgraded piece that not only crosses the top of the battery but surrounds it to make sure it stays in place. Plus you don't have to worry about overtightening it and damaging the battery. With the stock battery hold down bar it is easy to overtighten to hold the battery down since it has no way of keeping itself centered on the battery.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts