Teryx HQ banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
www.fuelutv.com has Odyssey batteries now to go with their pc925 brackets

PC 925 Specs:
The PC 925 measures 6 15/32" long, 6 7/8" wide, 4 7/8" tall and weighs 24 pounds.

925 cranking amps for 5 seconds
870 cranking amps for 10 seconds
765 cranking amps for 20 seconds
675 cranking amps for 30 seconds
Short circuit current over 2400A
28Ah
52 minute reserve capacity with 25amp load
CCA - 380

Change out you stock battery for the reliable power of the Odyssey PC925 today and simplify your installation with the FuelATV Teryx Odyssey Hold dow bracket.

P.M. Me for package deals Chad.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Hey guys, I bought this battery and bracket...I know it's a sealed battery...but is there any risk of having it on it's side like the install video created shows?

Thanks

Chris

·
Registered
11 Posts
Thanks, someplace on here I read about teryx using reverse polarity and needing a trickle charger cause it wont charge ps925 unless above 2000rpm???? Anything here the guy that knows little about Teryx needs to know? Only had mine for 2 days, just figuring all this stuff out. I know the value of good batteries though - run yellow tops in all my Jeeps. Stock battery on my 08 has not seen much use 400 miles total but 3yrs old, working fine but not sure what -20 will bring. Rather be safe than sorry. I'll get cage from you but shipping battery across border probably little exspensive duty/weight wise. I see Canadian distributor for Oddysey is 1.5 hours from my place. Thanks for your help.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts