Teryx HQ banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I figure I'd better do the obligatory introduction. Hopefully that will get rid of that message telling me to do so on the front page.:p

Yep, just picked up an '08 Teryx LE this past weekend. It's for my wife, really. I'm not going to try to make it faster, fly farther, and look badder. :D Anyways, I found this site and I'm just trying to learn as much as I can about this thing.

We did take it out Sunday, and I gotta say, this thing's a blast! My wife loves it, so that just means we'll be going camping more often. Ah, shucks, what's a guy to do?

Dave

·
Registered
668 Posts
If'n want to keep a cheap mod...the DYNATECH CDI is a quick and fast easy way to go, couldn't believe the difference it made for me..I was shocked.....but then you will go farther.........

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We went up to Cal City for the first time this past weekend. Even though we had the Teryyx out onnce before, this was also the first time to really shake out the Teryx. Simply put, my wife had a blast. She had fun on the trails on the floor of the desert, but it was neat to see her confidence grow as she climbed and descended some of the hills. I think that's what she like the most, taking on the challenges through the rocky, hilly areas.

The Teryx is still stock, except I have added 3" 4-point harnesses I got from UTVCrap. It's performance still impressed the heck out of me. Everybody in our group had to take it for a spin, and my buddy's wife has already started campaigning for her own Teryx.

We're really happy with the Teryx, and the best part is that my wife can now go out with us on the trails.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Welcome to the site. We love ours and don't try to lie to yourself it wont stay stock long lol.

·
Registered
52 Posts
heck my wife liked it so much she took over OURS and told me to go buy my own...... so I did only the one I got was there display with all the dragonfire bolt on go fasts so at least I am faster than her:yahoo:
What are you ridding? and welcome

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
heck my wife liked it so much she took over OURS and told me to go buy my own...... so I did only the one I got was there display with all the dragonfire bolt on go fasts so at least I am faster than her:yahoo:
What are you ridding? and welcome
I've got a Predator 500. It's not the fastest quad around, and it sure is heavy, but it'll haul my fat azz around quick enough.

I'm just trying to keep my grubby hands off the Teryx. We did buy it for her.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts