Teryx HQ banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was wondering if any of you have ever used a oil additive , like Lucas? If so how much did you use in your oil change. All what type oil do you use, are the synthetic's the way to go? What weight, also do you use the synthetic in the front end? What oil is in your end also. I know this is a lot of questions, but ready to do my first oil change and want to use the right stuff.Also what filter, and the part number. Would like to be able go to auto zone here and get my stuff every time. thanks

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Was wondering if any of you have ever used a oil additive , like Lucas? If so how much did you use in your oil change. All what type oil do you use, are the synthetic's the way to go? What weight, also do you use the synthetic in the front end? What oil is in your end also. I know this is a lot of questions, but ready to do my first oil change and want to use the right stuff.Also what filter, and the part number. Would like to be able go to auto zone here and get my stuff every time. thanks
I was wondering that myself, in my Rhino I run the Lucas semi senthetic 10w40 motorcycle oil and I run the Lucas synthetic trans and diff oil but I am doing engine build and have not bought my oil yet.

·
Registered
375 Posts
I use Lucas 20W-50 High pefrformance race oil(2 and a 1/3 qaurt does a oil change) and Fram tough gaurd TG6607

·
Registered
151 Posts
a good 20w-50 for engine and front diff same oil.rear diff needs kawi wet brake oil or some people use a type of hydrualic oil witch is ok for brakes but sucks for gears.im tryin to find a additive so i can run 20w-50 everywhere.i am deff not a fan of synthetic oils. change them oils often and keep that air filter clean.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts