Teryx HQ banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
went on a ride with some friends and they got to see what the teryx is made of two of them had polaris and the the other one a yahama . first we were on an old coal haul rode with some winding curves , the teryx outhandle them in the curves and then we went through a rock bed , they went to fourwheel drive,and had to back up and pull up to get through the rocks. when i come through . they called me show off . my four hours of research payed of . i have picked the best ,

any interested in coming to the mountains of ky to ride give me a yell . will make sure you have the time of your life

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
when you get ready to come to ky let me know , will set evertything up for ya we have a offroad park which is okay , mostly for beginners. and if you dont wan't a trail guide , i am a trail guide that guides off the park . name your cup of tea

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
I have heard that it will be lower than the previous models, but we will be doing a build on one so we will see!

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
LOL sorry no, but I am constantly looking at different things to give away for contests here :good:

Enjoy being able to give back to the members!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well the ride with my pals has spread like wildfire , . have folks that want to see preachersam's ride in action , also a friend of mine wants me to take him to get his ride
he is impreesed with the teryx,

1 - 11 of 11 Posts