Teryx HQ banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
I'd like to get one but it's too wide for the trails I ride around here...now if I had all the money in the world I would have it as well... :) Congrats, it's a nice machine.

·
Registered
526 Posts
let us have your honest opinion about it after you have had it for about 6 months or so

·
Registered
526 Posts
Yeah im sure it rips but a freind of mine is constantly breaking drive train parts and other suspension parts all the time

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah im sure it rips but a freind of mine is constantly breaking drive train parts and other suspension parts all the time
Thak sucks. So far no problems (fingers crossed). Getting ready to do my first oil change and service. By just looking at it, It looks a lot easier to work on or do maintanace on. The REX is a H U G E PITA to do anything to. Only time will tell.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I sold my Tyrex and bought a RZR S so far 800+ miles and zero problems. I miss the power of the Teryx but more than made up for it in everything else.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I had the opportunity to ride a RZR XP and I have to admit that it is one FAST SxS. Another thing I like is that it sounds a bit like a sports bike. But the rear A-AArms look a bit puny compared to the RZR S. I think Polaris should of made them a bit beefier.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I'm sorry but you guy's must be made of money. I can buy two Rex, ride one and have one for a spare, for the price of one Can-Am. The CA may be all that, but still $18,000 I think I would buy a used Jeep if all I wanted was to go faster. Now the Raz there just too small for most people, fast or not when your uncomfortable riding is no fun, let alone their history to costing a ton in repairs. I just don't understand, but it your money. have fun

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm sorry but you guy's must be made of money. I can buy two Rex, ride one and have one for a spare, for the price of one Can-Am. The CA may be all that, but still $18,000 I think I would buy a used Jeep if all I wanted was to go faster. Now the Raz there just too small for most people, fast or not when your uncomfortable riding is no fun, let alone their history to costing a ton in repairs. I just don't understand, but it your money. have fun
A jeep does have it's place, hell, I would like to have another one again some day.

But, with a jeep, you can't do some of the things these SxS can do, or go places that these SxS can go.

Granted there are things you can't do with a SxS that a jeep can do either.

To each there own.......;)

·
Registered
46 Posts
rzr 900

i am hearing a bad boy is lurking and it`s not beating the 900 it`s blowing the doors off it can hardley wait to see one in person wildcat 1000 but still love my rex 2600 miles no problems :good::yahoo::eek:k:

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i am hearing a bad boy is lurking and it`s not beating the 900 it`s blowing the doors off it can hardley wait to see one in person wildcat 1000 but still love my rex 2600 miles no problems :good::yahoo::eek:k:
There is ALL WAYS gonna be something, Bigger, Better, Faster. But the Rex compared to the XP......No comparison. Both are in a different catagory.

Don't get me wrong, loved the Rex, did way more than it was inteded or designed to do. But the XP...WOW. :eek:

I'm sure there will be something, in the very near future that can be said the same for the XP. But for now its all XP......

·
Registered
199 Posts
I would like to have an XP along with my Teryx, but it can't be my regular driver...way to wide...I barely fit with my Teryx...it's it another 6 or more inches wide? But if I were rich I would have one for sure...as well as all the others!

·
Registered
72 Posts
I gotta be honest, the prices on everything from ATVs to Side x Sides are really getting ridiculous. I might even drop the idea and keep mine.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts