Teryx HQ banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2009 LE with about 51 hrs and 450 miles. Two weeks ago I went mudding and I got in a hole that covered the radiator completely. I didn't notice until I heard the water boiling by the passenger floor. I pulled it back to camp and noticed all the coolant was gone, so I refilled it and washed the radiator and it ran good again. Last week while riding it the temp light began flashing but then would go off. Well last night it began to overheat again but I didn't see any water leaking, anyone have an idea on what the problem is?

·
Registered
526 Posts
I ran mine pretty hard one day with no muddy condition and pulled up under a tree and turned off the machine and it boiled over. I found out that there is what they call a breaker under the seat that is for the fan that is junk and was told to splice in a in-line fuse to eliminate the breaker item. The fan still did not come on so i took it to the dealer and they replace the fan that went bad for no reason. I have not ever had any mud in the radiator or fan and it seemed odd to just quit working since it had never been abused. So,make sure that your fan does come on when it gets hot and also burp the radiator to make sure that there is no air in it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts