Teryx HQ banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I never considered wheels n tires a performance mod for any vehicle as far as horsepower goes - until now!

I picked up a set of paddles and smoothies for my last dunes trip from 2xmotorsports in Mesa az. I was pretty Skeptical on using them due to previous experiences at first..

ALL I have to say is holy crap! If your into sand to me these arent even an option anymore. It felt like I added a 5 horsepower to my motor. I could hit whoops about 8 miles an hour faster and the weight difference between my ITP Terracross and rims vs. the paddles and smoothies was almost 70 lbs.

I would highly recommend this setup (over all the others out there) from the guys at 2x motorsports.. talk to Dave or Eric over there and Im sure they will hook you up with a good deal. They know what there doing there.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I have the same setup from 2x nightowl, and i must agree with you. The weight difference is amazing but the traction that the paddles provide really throws your weight into the seat. And believe it or not i made it up oldsmobile faster with a full cooler in the rack and one passenger up front and over 350lbs worth of passengers in the back. The paddles are badass. Some reason they work better with more weight in the back.:d

1 - 2 of 2 Posts