Teryx HQ banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this has been asked a million times,but whats the best tire set up for a stock o9 teryx for the sand. How many paddles,size and rim size? I only ride glamis sand. Thanks for the replies.

·
Registered
158 Posts
25x10x12 7 paddle skats for the rear, and smooth buff skats up front. I am hearing that the dune star ribbed fronts work awesome and will be getting a set net week to try out

·
Registered
187 Posts
I know this has been asked a million times,but whats the best tire set up for a stock o9 teryx for the sand. How many paddles,size and rim size? I only ride glamis sand. Thanks for the replies.
Ditto on the skats. I use a 7 paddle Extreme in 26x12x12. Mounts great on the stock wheel. Got this last set from Fullerton Sand tire. They had several sets when nobody else had any. Good price too.
Personally, I run the stock fronts mounted on the opposite sides (wrong rotation), gives you some extra pull if you need 4WD

·
Registered
45 Posts
25x10x12 7 paddle skats for the rear, and smooth buff skats up front. I am hearing that the dune star ribbed fronts work awesome and will be getting a set net week to try out
Ditto.... I ran the Doonz before and didnt like them. Skats way better.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Ditto.... I ran the Doonz before and didnt like them. Skats way better.

The Skat Trak are definately the best and would reccomend 26x12x12 7 paddles. The Doonz are a less exspensive alternative that require more power to pull them efficiently. If you have never run sand tires before the doonz are great Skats are the better set up for your Teryx though.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The Skat Trak are definately the best and would reccomend 26x12x12 7 paddles. The Doonz are a less exspensive alternative that require more power to pull them efficiently. If you have never run sand tires before the doonz are great Skats are the better set up for your Teryx though.
Thanks for the reply

1 - 6 of 6 Posts