Teryx HQ banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know what size nut goes onto the bolt that attaches to the parking brake pedal?

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Seriously!? Nobody has had some family member take off in the Teryx without first releasing the parking brake, thus resulting in having to replace that :mad: #$U*&^% :mad: nut because it got lost somewhere? :punish:

·
Registered
124 Posts
I have, but I cannot remember what size it was.

Sorry,

I used two nuts, and a lock washer to make sure it never happened again.

·
Premium Member
2,106 Posts
Seriously!? Nobody has had some family member take off in the Teryx without first releasing the parking brake, thus resulting in having to replace that :mad: #$U*&^% :mad: nut because it got lost somewhere? :punish:
I feel your pain, but the way you describe it makes me laugh for some reason.:laugh:

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have, but I cannot remember what size it was.

Sorry,

I used two nuts, and a lock washer to make sure it never happened again.
Well, I am kinda happy that the nut falls off, in order to preserve the brake, but there should have been some sort of catch for it so that it doesn't just fall off and get lost.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I have a 2009 teryx le and I just drove with the parking brake on.Now the parking brake has very little movement when released and dosent seem to work at all and the P in my dash will not turn off any ideas. Thanks in advance for your help.

Hi maybe you can help me out with some info.I just drove with the park brake on as well now my p brake hardly moves and the p in the dash stays on any idea how to fix? Thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts