Teryx HQ banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have been asked enough times to sell individual parts on my bike so here is the thread on it. "IF" i can reach my goal of 9500 dollars, not including shipping, i will sell my bike in parts. so post away and make your offers. "IF" the amount hits the goal its gone. i want the motor and chasis gone 1st. I WILL NOT SELL 1 PIECE OF THE BIKE TILL MY GOAL IS REACHED.

chris.

heres the run down
motor FST crank up 840 installed november 25 hours
exhaust muzzy's
chasis 08 NRA with all factory parts ie gun scabbards half windshield hard top
full shockpros cab ie doors soft top windshield. all new in november
vforce john stage 3 primary with maroon spring
tires and wheels are 50%bighorns
warn xt 40 with synthetic rope
dasa intake
dynatek cdi
afx A/F gauge
09 sport shocks
08 stock shocks
gas gauge kit i suppose will have to stay in cab unless buyer dont mind a whole in the dashi have been asked enough times to sell individual parts on my bike so here is the thread on it. "IF" i can reach my goal of 9500 dollars, not including shipping, i will sell my bike in parts. so post away and make your offers. "IF" the amount hits the goal its gone. i want the motor and chasis gone 1st. I WILL NOT SELL 1 PIECE OF THE BIKE TILL MY GOAL IS REACHED.

chris.

nothing will be sold early.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
upper peninsula of michigan

·
Registered
516 Posts
How much for the motor?
Ya how much? You know when you start parting out stuff you can normally make more than selling the entire thing complete if you want to wait for everything to sell. Ebay is good because there is not alot of stuff out there for Teryx yet for sale.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
im waiting to see what a stock kawasaki 750 is worth. i have a few emails out to get some pricing. if memory serves me right the last motor i seen for sale on here was a stock teryx motor for 3,000. as soon as i get a reply on engine value i will ley you know.

hopefully it selly whole and i dont have to part it out.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sold i think. find out tomorrow

1 - 9 of 9 Posts