Teryx HQ banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a red 08 kawasaki teryx 750 le i would like to sell. Here's the story...it only has around 450 miles...I bought it from a friend and not long after I had it I had it pop out of low gear while riding it. Something in the tranny broke and now I can't get it to stay in low...it runs fine in high and reverse. A local mechanic told me it was more than likely a shift dog and should be an easy fix but I would have to pull the motor for him to fix the problem. I'm a very busy guy so I took a weekend off and tore the teryx down to pull the motor. I finally got the motor pulled but I have yet to find the time to take it to get it fixed or much less put it back together. It's been sitting in my shop for the last 6 or 7 months and is really getting in the way. I would prefer to just sell the whole thing to get it out of my way but not many people want to buy a rolling teryx without the motor in it. I just really don't have the time to put it back together i'm just so slammed at work.

I owe just over $4000 on it so if I could just get the payoff on it I will be happy just to get it out of my way.

or...

I'm asking $1200 obo for the motor like it sits. If I can sell the motor I will more than likely just part out the rest.

Like i said the motor only has 400 or so miles and runs great. The cases have been inspected carefully and have no damage caused by the tranny issue.

I'm open to offers on the rest of the machine or the whole thing.

It's red with le roof. Digital Dash. It still has windshield and the red plastic looks good and shiney. I did however sell the wheels and tires i had on it to a friend so at the moment it doesn't have any. Everything else is there. The only aftermarket mod it has is a dynatek cdi.

I can get some pictures tomorrow of everything.

You can message me on here or email me at [email protected]

I'm located in northeast mississippi and can be reached by text or call at 662-210-2910.

Thanks,

John.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Hi, just sent you a PM but should have kept reading your post and I would have answered my own questions. Thanks.

·
Registered
780 Posts
What ever happened with the sale? The OP only made 1 post which seems a little risky.

·
Registered
516 Posts
I can't remember exactly but he had someone who was going to buy it complete, he either called or texted me and it went. Otherwise I was going to buy the engine and ship it to Mickey to make me an 840.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts