Teryx HQ banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Look for my other add for the beadlocks, was not sure on the forum policy to post same part in more then one add. so look for those they are xd black beadlocks

I just bought this teryx and it had this cage and rear bench but I just changed them, so they need to go.

-cage I was told is a SDR , and from what I have seen I think he was right, it is in good shape but does have some scratches here and there, has light bar tabbed for 4 lights, rear ice chest that is removable ( not shown in pictures)

- seat is a BS sand , with mount. Good shape, has a small hole in the back of it where it touches the roll cage.

looking for $1200 + shipping for whole 4 seat conversion

Located north of sacramento, would prefer local pick up but might be able to do a little driving for a fee, or if you can set up shipping?

I do need some doors, so might take some in trade for a couple hundred off price.

Attachments

·
Registered
526 Posts
Wish i was local. Would inquire about the cage but i think it would cost 2 o3 hundred bucks to get it to houston tx. BUT!!! How much for just the cage?????

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am sure shipping would not be very cheap.

I wanted to sell as a package, but if someone wanted just the cage I would separate them.

I just dont want to sell the seat before the cage.

So if you just want the cage how about $1000 + shipping

1 - 3 of 3 Posts