Teryx HQ banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got mine back from the powder coater...I used 1/4" SS rivets to assemble it...hope to get my Teryx back from DASA so we can take some more pics...:p

:D

·
Premium Member
2,106 Posts
I opened the box last night. Glad I went with the thicker bed. Thanks for the Tshirt SandJunkie. :wave:

·
Registered
780 Posts
t-shirt included??? ( just kidding, dont need a t-shirt)

bed looks good. i cant believe you didnt dip those wheel wells though.

·
Premium Member
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
He spent alot of money to get that thing into CANADA...so I threw in a t-shirt...

And we have another set of wheel wells being dipped in the carbon fiber right now...I just wanted to see what a splash of orange would look like in the bed...

·
Premium Member
2,106 Posts
Shipping, duties and thicker bed cost as much as the original bed price :( , which I thought was a good price for the product. :good:
The tshirt is for the bribe to get the sasquatch to pose for a picture in the a Sandjunkie Heavy Duty bed. But first I have to get it powder coated, assembled and quit drinking all my sasquatch bait (Kokanee Beer). :laugh:
Edit: Now if I had my entire Teryx dipped in K2 Concepts ladies poses/camo stuff, maybe it would be easier to get the sasquatch to pose. Don't think its in the budget this year though.

·
Registered
780 Posts
ouch, shipping to canada. i bet you do take it in the butt on anything you buy.

i vote instead of sasquatch and dipped camo lady figures, we just check to see how many hot ladies the heavy duty bed will hold......

·
Premium Member
2,106 Posts
Paying someone way too much money to fill out two pages for duty forms sucks.:( One which I had to fillout myself anyways.
Most of the time they let me fill out the form myself and just pay the sales tax. Most of the good UTV parts are made in the USA.

The wife gets mad when I fill the Teryx full of other hot ladies. Maybe the other Canadian who bought the other HD kit can accommodate your request.
Don't want to piss the wife/accountant off. She let me buy a BBK motor and a bunch of other Teryx goodies this year. Still not done so I need to be in her good graces as I need seats, cage, harness, exhaust, stereo.........

1 - 11 of 11 Posts