Teryx HQ banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
Nope, won't work at this present time, current CDI DO NOT HAVE a Fuel Injection controller built or mapped into them at this time. I think the only thing you can do currently is manipulate the exhaust and the clutch to get increased power to the wheels. But I am not an expert :confused:

·
Registered
110 Posts
A CDI for a 2008 Teryx won't work on the EFI 2009 model.

A CDI is a stand-alone ignition controller for use with carbs. When the factory designs EFI, they combine the fuel control and ignition control into one unit.

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
I received word that the 2008 Muzzys exhaust will in fact work, the bungs are already welded into the head pipes, the only difference in the 2009 Muzzys exhaust is that instead of having the bungs welded on the head pipes, there will be one bung welded on the collector pipe.

The Dynatek CDI will not work with the 2009, I have been instructed to contact them in a few months for an update.

Muzzys will be releasing their fuel controller in the next week or so, their product is called the Digi-Tune.

·
Registered
668 Posts
EXCELLENT Work DP, I figured there would be three bungs...possibly four with the Fuel Injection...kinda only makes sense, I sure am glad you called them.....+2 KUDOS!!!!!!.......but you know what as great as MUZZY"S are...bet they got them now for sale!!!!! If not today...they will have have tomorrow!

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
No problem at all...actually from my understanding, the controller is completed and ready, they are waiting on the harnesses to be built :good:

·
Registered
780 Posts
how is 52 too slow? must depend on where you are riding. I just picked up my new 08 this morning and had it up to 50 on the highway but never got over 20 on the trails we rode on and it was a ton of fun...

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
how is 52 too slow? must depend on where you are riding. I just picked up my new 08 this morning and had it up to 50 on the highway but never got over 20 on the trails we rode on and it was a ton of fun...
cuz homie i got the need for speed:D

my dad got to ride in funco's 08 teryx a couple weeks ago at glamis and it had 90HP
compared to what like 32HP stock, Its just more FUN ya'Kno

·
Registered
49 Posts
09 teryx

Well Hello everyone I am new to the site and new to side by side family. I sold my 06 CBR with a shit load of mods and traded it for a 09 T-rex. Right now I have my ride in the shop getting me up to date with pipes and intake also full cage and seats and a cluch kit. I went with the pro-circut T-4 and a velosity intake. I hope I made the right choice. All my work is getting done at SDR Motorsports they seemed like the right people to go to! I really need travel but I cant afford it. what should be my next upgrade? EFI controller tops my list but no one has one yet.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts