Teryx HQ banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am beginning to build a teryx for the streets/offroad fun. I wont race it. So far I have wheels and tires. Just put on the two brothers exhaust and they sound good and look cool. Alot cheaper than muzzy. I am a tucker rocky dealer and I got a deal on these. (kind of loud for my taste).

It looks cool with out the bed. I have alot more coming soon. I will get more pics on here

·
Registered
722 Posts
Nice start to what is going to be a great machine. Keep us posted and post more pics as the build up goes.

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Looking forward to seeing the progress. I looked at the Two Bros before deciding on the Muzzys, Two Bros does make a nice system, have not heard what it sounds like though.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Looking forward to seeing the progress. I looked at the Two Bros before deciding on the Muzzys, Two Bros does make a nice system, have not heard what it sounds like though.
Two Brothers makes a very nice product, very nice quality construction. I have their slip on on my 700 Big bore. The down side is it is extremely loud to the point of nearly painful. It's illegal in Oregon and I have been lucky to not be caught so far running it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts