Teryx HQ banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought I would throw up some pictures I took at the Louisiana Mudfest this past weekend. Several thousand ATVs were there over the weekend. I had the pleasure of meeting Crash1086 at the event. He's a fellow Teryx owner. I met one other guy with a camo Teryx who asked tons about my upgrades. I directed him to come check out TeryxHQ for its treasure trove of information.

You can check out the 100 or so pictures on my personal website at: Jozle.com Louisiana Mudfest 2008. There are even a few of a dirty green teryx sporting 31" Outlaws on there. I'll be posting a few more later on that will make most of the dune riders sick (the teryx in mud and some water over the seats).

Man I love this thing. The power from the V-Twin is sickening. The EPI clutch kit puts the power to the 31s. The exhaust sounds great! This is a Rhino eating machine.

Check out the pictures. And remember, this is a mud riding event!!!

Now, I'm gonna check the weather. Gustav's eye is near, very near!!!

·
Registered
293 Posts
id say theres 2 to the airbox and the one coming through the hood is the belt intake,then the belt exhaust by the other two

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You are correct puddle jumper. I ended up using two 1 1/2 snorkles on the intake. This is probably a little restrictive but everything looked good on the AFR meter (according to Bryan who used his own jets from building race engines for quads). I'll be looking at building something that opens up the air intake a little more in the near future. I think you can tell from the picture that I didn't have to cut much plastic to run the two out of the airbox.

Now, to pick up some sfoam to shape out my new intake snorkle. I've got the fiberglass already!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts