Teryx HQ banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where I can purchase a bag of the speed rivets (not sure if thats the proper name) that snap all the plastics back into place on the Teryx? I figure they would be nice to keep around the garage, because I know I will be losing then and breaking them over time.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hey SandJunkie,
thanks for the tip, great price and I just ordered 20 to keep on my shelf. Have you sourced the black screws and rubber nuts that hold the hood in place, Kawasaki wants about $6 for a screw.
Thanks again.

·
Premium Member
796 Posts
Hey SandJunkie,
thanks for the tip, great price and I just ordered 20 to keep on my shelf. Have you sourced the black screws and rubber nuts that hold the hood in place, Kawasaki wants about $6 for a screw.
Thanks again.
Actually? I replaced the screws and rubber nuts with those same plastic rivets...:D

·
Registered
71 Posts
Anyone know where I can purchase a bag of the speed rivets (not sure if thats the proper name) that snap all the plastics back into place on the Teryx? I figure they would be nice to keep around the garage, because I know I will be losing then and breaking them over time.
Honda sells them also. Sorry i dont have the part number.:wave:

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
NAPA auto parts also sells them for a LOT cheaper than Kawasaki and most UTV outfits.

I also replaced the screw and rubbers that hold the bottom rear sides of the hood plastic with the speed plastic rivets. Easier for it to pop loose now instead of damaging the hood if I snag a branch on the trails.

·
Registered
526 Posts
you know those things have gotta only cost about 2 or three cents to actually make JMO

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Like the earlier post way cheaper to buy them at napa, orilley, auto zone, ect they make them in all sizes and are alot cheaper heck half on the autos made now are loaded with them

1 - 13 of 13 Posts