Teryx HQ banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well I have a 2009 teryx le sport 750 late one night riding I climb a hill that was steep and I did have it in low gear with 4wd in with differential in gear also got to bout top and oil light came on and machine died down. but was able to finish getting to top but oil light still blinking so onced I checked oil and it was 2 bars above add mark but light still blinking and was running ok got it home and on the way it was making a popping noise somewhere around clutch area so tore down next day put new belt on and observed primary clutch it looked ok but put back together still have popping noise so I jack it up with all fours off ground put in high no noise and put it in low and no noise got it back down on ground and tried again popping and grinding noise in forward and reverse and oil light still blinking disconnect battery but didn't help light to go out I figure I have bad oil sending unit there just don't know about the popping noise thou any ideas I could look at have a feeling might be tranny but then again maybe clutch anyone with ideas thanks

1 - 1 of 1 Posts