Teryx HQ banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Possible Trade????

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys,
New here and Looiking to possibly trade my 1974 Bronco. Thought this would be the best place to try rather than call every one who is selling there Teryx and go through the spill.

It has a 302, Auto, Power steering, Power Brakes, front is open 44 with discs and rear open 9 with drum. 6 point family cage with gussets and chicken bar. Stainless dash , autometer Guages, Rebuilt tranny (med shift) -It wil bark the35"s going into 2nd. Many extras and alot to list. I have over $14k invested in Bronco and parts not including labor. All the Bronco needs is a little body work and a paint job and a few here and theres. Most everything else is done. There is no top or doors. I have inserts installed (summer ride). I will get more info to you if you are interested.

Just recently diggin the Teryx and want one - possibly time to make a change. Im open to REASONABLE offers if your interested. Located in Madison Mississippi.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts