Teryx HQ banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Not all that many people to ride with here in the high desert, but here are some shots of the country around here. Its more rock climbing and tech riding here.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Went on a short rip in the state forest Sunday, A little wet but still had a good time, crap sound, phone volume set to high. The boy goes deep at the end with my old sportsman 2-stroker.

·
Premium Member
2,106 Posts
I had a 97 2 Stroke Sportsmen. Awesome quad except for always having to adjust the 3 sets of chains and mine was alot of maintenance too.

·
Registered
98 Posts
That one is a 96 with 2100 miles that I bought brand new, have only adjusted the front chain once and many on the rear. There like a harley those Polaris's...over all been pretty good.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Silverton Co, Alpine loop in Late august. 85 miles from 7500 ft to 13000, go through multiple towns and mining ghost towns.
Modus Hoperandi in the cooler :)
wow.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Man after seeing where some of you guys ride at I would be ashamed to post any pic of where we North Louisianna Rednecks ride at since its ilegal at most of them but man I would pay to ride places like that, I might be able to talk my wife in to buying another Teryx if I took her to ride some of those places, GREAT GREAT PICS GUYS!!!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Some riding in BC

·
Registered
82 Posts
Some pics of riding in Valemount BC

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,106 Posts
Isn't Valemount in BC? Just west of Jasper.
I go sledding there.
Great pictures. Never rode there in the summer.
Hows the long travel in the trails? Get stopped by trees much?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts