Teryx HQ banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a couple ideas that I wanted some feedback on.
1). I was thinking about getting a power inverter for my teryx, 1500w 3000w peak. Would it cause any harm to my battery? What size fuse should i get? I was thinking 240. The reason I want this is for a portabler heater, because the one I bought from the kawasaki shop sucks bad. Also I was going to run an IPOD setup for the ride with some nice 120v speaker systems, which i would also need the inverter for. The whoile setup would cost me less than $200.

2). I was thinking of getting the fender flares for a 2010, how hard are they to install? i love the way they look on the teryx.

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
I had a couple ideas that I wanted some feedback on.
1). I was thinking about getting a power inverter for my teryx, 1500w 3000w peak. Would it cause any harm to my battery? What size fuse should i get? I was thinking 240. The reason I want this is for a portabler heater, because the one I bought from the kawasaki shop sucks bad. Also I was going to run an IPOD setup for the ride with some nice 120v speaker systems, which i would also need the inverter for. The whoile setup would cost me less than $200.

2). I was thinking of getting the fender flares for a 2010, how hard are they to install? i love the way they look on the teryx.
It would just run your battery down quickly.

That idea does not work, use engine water in a heater or butane

1 - 2 of 2 Posts