Teryx HQ banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We now have the power steering unit just like the Rhino unit shipping now and if you call an order in we will discount it $70 for a total of $925.

A lot of people who have bought the unit for the Rhino has had some kind of impairment that limited their upper body strength.

I love the unit and will be using it in our Race Rhino.

This unit has been very successful on the Rhino!!

Click the link below to go right to it.

Yamaha Rhino Accessories Polaris RZR 800 Accessories Arctic Cat Prowler Yamaha Rhino Accessories - Teryx Power Steering Unit

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
This is interesting and I have been reading a little about it. Todd sounds like you have driven a machine with this item installed, how does it "feel" I suppose my only concern would be the lack of feedback from the trail or track. Does that make sense? I have considered this though.

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Actually over half of our customers who bought this were in a wheel chair, we have hand controls for the Rhino and Teryx later.

I have installed and driven with the steering unit on. I am even going to race our Rhino with it on there.

I can't see a downside, except the price and there is nothing we can do about but we are knocking $70.

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Hmmm I think I would like to feel how it is before I invested the money. Like I mentioned, I think I prefer to feel the obstacles, but I do not know. Maybe it would be really nice.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts