Teryx HQ banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
most of you have seen kywildcat74 thread on FST 840 build on a 08 and 09 teryx,kywildcat74 posted his base run times on 08 at 200ft and 500ft with 2 grown men in machine, i had already made my base runs but on pavement,i have a 09 with muzzy exhaust, dalton clutch,muzzy digi tune,and 26 inch terra cross.200ft times were 6.35 and 500ft times were 11.18 i will be adding FST 840with stage 3 cams,dasa throttle bodies and injectors,and MSD. right now the 08 usually out runs my 09 out of hole (like a rocket),my 09 picks back up at mid range and slowly closes until speed limiter hits and the 08 has about a half to full car lead.(that craps gettin old:() anyways we will keep you posted.

·
Banned
1,124 Posts
Oh boy! How close of friends "were" you guys?:laugh: I have seen this happen many times:popcorn:I wonder which one of you will hit me up for the big valve ported heads first?:laugh:

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
By adding our 38mm throttle bodies to an 840 ....... you will see HUGE GAINS. It wakes that engine the EFFF UP. The hp gains are about 7HP at the rear wheels, but it feels like more as the throttle bodies really make that fuel injected 840 rev. and pull.

DASA RACING WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP WINNING MOTORS AND SERVICE
I have my 39s I got from you just waiting Steve, I can't wait to put them on but I will be doing it at the same time as the AMR 840 so I won't be able to tell what comes from the 840 or what comes from the 39 tbs but you sure have me pumped up about it, Thanks again I can't wait.

·
Registered
375 Posts
The 09 has super quick throttle resonse. My 08 just sqauts out of the hole and launches. I am just excited to see how both our bikes perform to the FST kits. The great thing is we ride together and will get to witness it first hand. My buddy with the modified RZR sold his bike today & is buying a teryx like mine without the 840 so I am sure he will be going through this too.:wave:I just cant wait until it is all dialed in & ready. If it is what everybody says it is I will be floored.. I love the power it makes now and I cant imagine almost doubling my rear wheel horse power:D

·
383 Posts
I am picking up a set of brute force throttle bodie's tomorrow. My FST 840 and stage 2 cams should be here in a couple days. Will they work on the rex without modifying them. Will the gain be worth the $250.00 CAD I paid for them.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I am picking up a set of brute force throttle bodie's tomorrow. My FST 840 and stage 2 cams should be here in a couple days. Will they work on the rex without modifying them. Will the gain be worth the $250.00 CAD I paid for them.
Send them to Dasa to get them bored to 38's. They are worth every penny.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
From what I here you will gain about 2-3 hp with the Brute Force tbs and if you get Dasa to bore them you will pick up 7-8 hp, I have the first set Steve bored to 39mm and waiting to get my AMR 840 finished to put the 39s on I can't wait

1 - 10 of 10 Posts