Teryx HQ banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Installed the Dalton clutch kit and over drive plate and finally got a chance to really try it out.

My problem is I keep leaving black marks in my new shop when I step on the gas heading outside and tearing up the gravel driveway from all the spinning.

These are good problems to have!!

Dalton Rocks!!

Remember, buy the best and you will always be satisfied!!!

·
Registered
35 Posts
just wondering if the kit tells u which set up to use for tires sizes im planning on going with 27 swamplites. and dont want that bogged down felling you get with bigger tires:mad:

·
Registered
180 Posts
Couple questions. Do the clutch kits do away with the electric braking. Also, does the replacement metel cover do away with the braking. I know the duners don't need braking, but us East Coasters need it for our mountain riding.

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
The clutch kit itself does nothing with the engine braking, however, the changing out of the OD cover will in fact remove the engine breaking.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Couple questions. Do the clutch kits do away with the electric braking. Also, does the replacement metal cover do away with the braking. I know the duners don't need braking, but us East Coasters need it for our mountain riding.
I ride 90% mountain steep trails. I thought I would miss the braking, but I don't at all. Actually to the contrary, I prefer having the KEBC disabled.

·
Registered
668 Posts
If worried about the braking, just get the clutch kit and not the overdrive plate...is that what you are saying? Magellan says he likes his ride better now, without the braking, I think I probably would too, and believe me... I've got plenty of steep hills.

Deleted...sorry...people that work in the medical field have a very warped..sick..sense of humor.

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Me neither on the skid marks.

I agree with Magellan. I can't tell much difference, it is not like it goes to total free wheeling. I went with the plate on mine.

Dad n buggy,

There is a extensive instruction manual with it and it covers exactly what you ask.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts