Teryx HQ banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the fan will not shut off! 08 Teryx ,circut breaker was fine ( green button was still in), coolant is at the full mark. Once it is warm the fan stays on, have to pull the main fuse to get it to stop, some times after sitting for hours would plug fuse in and fan would come back on. It was about 65-70 this weekend at the Oregon Dunes so I'm thinking short or sensor because temp does not seem to be the problem. Any fixes/ideas would be great

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
WE have a great fix that I can fix you up with, I have all the parts now but waiting on more fittings before they go up for sale meaning I have enough of the parts to make one kit now.

This will bypass the stock wiring and have a inline temp switch going in the radiator hose.

Give me call at Hunterworks or better yet e-mail me [email protected]

Todd
so how will bypassing the stock wiring fix the problem? If the fan is getting a signal to stay on I would still think it would stay on. or does this fix in theroy kill that signal? I dont want a band aid instead of a repair for lack of a better term. If this will work then I will buy.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well after 2 months of trying to install and finding time to get to the dunes I can say I am very happy that the fan problem is now fixed! This set up works like a dream!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts