Teryx HQ banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i accidentally picked up a programmable dynatek cdi and sold my non-programmable dynatek to one of endi's buddies. question.... the documentation that comes with these things sucks ass! i see that curve one is pretty close to the stock timing curve, and curve 2 has more advanced timing. any harm in trying curves 1-3? also, it looks like curve 4 is open and you can program your own curve...anybody played around with this? anybody running one of these with muzzy's and modified intake? let me know your thoughts.....

scott

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
i accidentally picked up a programmable dynatek cdi and sold my non-programmable dynatek to one of endi's buddies. question.... the documentation that comes with these things sucks ass! i see that curve one is pretty close to the stock timing curve, and curve 2 has more advanced timing. any harm in trying curves 1-3? also, it looks like curve 4 is open and you can program your own curve...anybody played around with this? anybody running one of these with muzzy's and modified intake? let me know your thoughts.....

scott
Typically curve four is the stock curve, curve two is the same as a non-programmable one and three is for high compression pistons etc.

One is just a tuned down version of two

1 - 2 of 2 Posts