Teryx HQ banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there fellow riders I need some help with a decision:

I am in the market for a HID front head light kit and also a battery replacement for my 09 sport. I understand hat nightowl has a conversion kit for the headlights but was told that I get what I pay for...dunno what that's suppose to mean when anything can go wrong with whatever you buy.

Also does anyone have a battery recommendation? I have a mild amp with an ipod hook up, no other lights besides factory. Need a good battery that maybe has a back up sorce. Heard that a yellow top is good.

Any input would be appreciated, thanks guys.......

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
Check with SXS Customs on HID headlights, good people.

Don't go overboard on a battery it is a accessories that draws amps like light etc.

Actually the smallest battery that will crank your engine is ideal cause your charging system should be running your accessories, the battery is the back up to the system.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Check with SXS Customs on HID headlights, good people.

Don't go overboard on a battery it is a accessories that draws amps like light etc.

Actually the smallest battery that will crank your engine is ideal cause your charging system should be running your accessories, the battery is the back up to the system.
Thanks Todd...

Our Kits are complete with mounting bracket are and a true Hi/low... Just give us a call at the shop as we do do business the old fashion way... Lets talk.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys for you input, will give SXS a call, HW, you've helped me again so business will be done with ya.

Sooooo now the question is which battery?

I like the gel from what I hear it is a good battery. I also heard that there is a battery that apparently whenever it gets low is has a backup to it? Cannnot remember the name brand sooo maybe one of y'all can recommend a brand or whatever......

Also, VisionX lights? Heard about them but heard they are pricey compaired to others...

Thanks gents....

·
Registered
630 Posts
Thanks guys for you input, will give SXS a call, HW, you've helped me again so business will be done with ya.

Sooooo now the question is which battery?

I like the gel from what I hear it is a good battery. I also heard that there is a battery that apparently whenever it gets low is has a backup to it? Cannnot remember the name brand sooo maybe one of y'all can recommend a brand or whatever......

Also, VisionX lights? Heard about them but heard they are pricey compaired to others...

Thanks gents....
You can call us now... we are up late and can answer all of you questions... We have both Vison X and Edge...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts