Teryx HQ banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 09 teryx with msd, muzzy,dalton od plate, going to do clutch work possibly vforce john stage 3 build have been thinking about egine kit, don't know much about any of them, have talked to Todd at Hunter Works about a standard bore with cams. Could any body tell me what the 840 kits include, who makes them, what kind of hp they produce,what if any extras i would need to go with them besides what I already have, what is the rough cost of them, and reliability and longevity of the engine. thanks

· Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I would like to hear from some of you guys that are running these different kits and tell me what it done for your rides horse power and speeds where did you get them and if you did the work or who did, are you running oil coolers, or aftermarket fans and radiators Thanks for your time and opinions

· Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I was already thinking the same thing Todd about the mapping and was thinking you had told me that you probally would not be doing a big bore. I was just wondering what some of the people with the big bores had for pros and cons. Todd your kits that you will be selling are fundys?? with my setup what kind of horsepower would I see.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts