Teryx HQ banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
267 Posts
840 all the way.

I drove my 840 very hard this past weekend at superstition mountain. As some of my rhino buddies said "The 840 is a beast". This thing flat out hauls a$$ and climbs hills, soft steep sand no problem. Actually, I had alot of spectators coming up and asking what do I have in this thing to make it climb so good.
However next trip at Thanksgiving, I will have my new DASA pipe for the BBk installed so I can get full advantage of my ported heads and a little more improvement.

I will admit with the 840, I have had to add some extra's to make sure not to overheat, BUT WORTH EVERY PENNY !!!! I am now running at 200 to 210 degrees full throttle climbing hills in the desert sand.

If I had to do it over again, I would still do the 840 BBK, NO QUESTION !!

· Registered
267 Posts
I'm not questioning reliability of the 840 at all. In fact I was settled on spending the $$$ on the 840, but I have an interesting offer on the table for a Std kit. So I'm trying to educate myself and make sure I don't regret it.
3 months ago I was in EXACTLY the same place you are now. There is only 1 way I know how not to regret your decision. GO BIG ! You will not regret that choice. You MAY regret any other choice because in the back of your mind you will always wondering what if, what if. How many times to you want to build your motor? once....twice ...or ? Do the 840 and forget it! this is just my 2 cents.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts