Teryx HQ banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as much as i dont want to i am going to have to move my radiatior, tired of it getting packed with mud! anyone put it between the rear supports on the cage and not have any problems??? thats the only place i can really think to put it. thats where i put my rhino and never had overheating problems.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah i am so sick and tired of having to wash that thing out. seems every ride the radiator get filled with mud. but thanks alot i know what i will be doing this weekend!:yahoo:

·
Registered
4 Posts
it looks pretty good. Does your clutch ever overheat with the 4 to 2" reduction? Whose snorkel kit did you use and what kind of hardware did you use off the clutch exhaust? I have done the clutch intake to under the dash at the front and hopefully it works good there, but having a hard time with the exhaust. I was hopeing to finish it this weekend but I dont think that will happen

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi there.i am from sc and we ride at windrock in tn and havin a problem overheating. do you think i could still run my windshield with a radiator relocate

1 - 7 of 7 Posts