Teryx HQ banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I'm new and have a question. I just got my 2013 Kawasaki Teryx Sport 750 2 seater engine rebuilt with an 840 big bore kit, also added a sport utility clutch kit, high performance air filter, a Power Commander V, and dual oxygen sensor auto tune kit. I have way more low end and mid range power now which was one goal. One big goal of getting the PCV though was to raise top speed (I would be happy with just a solid 55mph). However, after using rev extend option and getting the code to raise to 8700 rpm, I still can't get past 50mph! I hooked my computer up on my last ride and even on a paved, slightly downhill slope it showed that I'm only hitting around 7950 rpm with pedal on floor? I'm confused. Running stock 26" tires and stock exhaust. Any advice would be great!

·
Registered
2016 Teryx4, 2018 Teryx 2 seater and dumpbed
2 Posts
Hello all, I'm new and have a question. I just got my 2013 Kawasaki Teryx Sport 750 2 seater engine rebuilt with an 840 big bore kit, also added a sport utility clutch kit, high performance air filter, a Power Commander V, and dual oxygen sensor auto tune kit. I have way more low end and mid range power now which was one goal. One big goal of getting the PCV though was to raise top speed (I would be happy with just a solid 55mph). However, after using rev extend option and getting the code to raise to 8700 rpm, I still can't get past 50mph! I hooked my computer up on my last ride and even on a paved, slightly downhill slope it showed that I'm only hitting around 7950 rpm with pedal on floor? I'm confused. Running stock 26" tires and stock exhaust. Any advice would be great!

Did you ever figure out how to raise the speed? We have a 2016 teryx4 and a 2018 2 seater teryx camo and both top out at about 49 mph. Getting to 55 mph would be great.

·
Registered
Teryx4 2019 , Alba flash ECU light bar mod lights rear HD bumper Boss radio,RPM /temp gauge horn
10 Posts
the only way you can raise your speed is flaching your computer , it does not matter how many things you do to the engine, the ECU will not let it go more than 49 mph,I did get my ECU flash nothng else was done to the engine and top speed is 62 mph on GPS the spido is off 2 to 3 mph the reverse speed is no limited,

1 - 3 of 3 Posts