Teryx HQ banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

Trail Logic is happy to offer our new Teryx Rear A-arm Gusset with back up lights to forum members at a great price. It's new enough that we havent been able to do so yet but it should plug right in to the Teryx harness and light up when you put your machine in reverse! It will also provide some lateral support between the A-arm mounts too. It really cleans up the look of the backend and the reciever hitch that frankly looks like an afterthought without it.

Come with your choice of red or matt black powdercoat, Just $90 bucks shipped!

e-mail [email protected] if you want one.

Thanks for taking the time to look!

Chris

Attachments

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
I actually think this is a great idea. Not only is it functional, however, it really looks nice.

Very nice work my friend!

Also, keep in mind that there is an aux output in the back of the Teryx for a reverse light, so installation should be quite simple!

·
Registered
121 Posts
Nice rear gusset & back up lights

I agree, it is very sharp & will order when I decide which color would look better on my red & black machine. Hope Diesel is right about easy install-even for an old fart like me with 2 left hands.

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
LOL it should be no problem to wire...I have faith in you :)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Turtle,

I should have the Teryx back in my shop this afternoon, the owner had it out all weekend hammering it all of Az:D It's red/black like yours. I'll get you a picture from a little farther back so you can see how it all blends. I personally like how the red plat looks on this machine. I'll get the lights wired in too to confirm it will all work.

Chris

·
Registered
15 Posts
well that seems kinda cool and all but unless they are real bright they arent real practical but the gussets are always a must

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well that seems kinda cool and all but unless they are real bright they arent real practical but the gussets are always a must

You can get them with or without the lights. As for practical, well with all the summer night runs coming up, I think they are. It's a bee-otch backing up in the pitch black.

C.

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
I think we can all agree that it is very dark out there in the desert in the middle of the night. Personally, I know there has been a time or do where I could have used some light when backing up. But this is true, just having the gusset is a plus as well.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Several guys have asked about the cost of these without lights, they are $71 shipped. Still have your choice between red or black powder coat

Chris

1 - 15 of 15 Posts