Teryx HQ banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought a reat seat and the braket they sent me will not fit between the fender wells??

I thought it would be narrow enough to fit between the little fenders on the bed.

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Yes my friend it should fit between the wells.

What rear bench mount is it? It may be a tight fit, however, should fit between the wheel wells. Is it a universal mount or make specific for the Teryx? Where did you order it from?

·
Registered
492 Posts
some are made to bolt to the bedsides so you can raise the seat up and get a little more leg room

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
John, are the ones designed to do that more of a box design or are they literally just depending on the sides of the bed? If they did not have "legs" that atleast touched the bottom of the bed, I would think that sturdiness could be an issue? No?

I do not suppose you have an example of it do you? Just so I understand for the future :)

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
492 Posts
They work ok mounted to the bed side on the rhinos I havnt installed any on a teryx..we use them now and then never had any problems, our 4 seat cage has the seat mount built onto the cage to support the weight

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah it bolted in no problem, having it up give's more room for kids legs than it did sitting really low on the bed.

Empi Vw parts are making UTV front and rear seats, Racetrim

So far these are the cheapest rear seats I have seen.

and have adjustable head rest.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Don't be shy t-rex post up some pics lets check it out bro.

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Great, we will be looking forward to them :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts