Teryx HQ banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody out there have a SKS # for the rear wheel bearing? I have the KOYO # but the bearing house couldnt cross refrence that over the phone. I am going to have to take one down there tommorow to try to match up on my lunch unless somebody out there already has it. If nobody does I will post the aftermaket # out there tommorow.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Dont know it. I ended up having to get the Kawi parts. I couldnt get anyone to do their job around here and try to match it up. The job wasnt hard at all to do.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is a procured ( I think I spelled it right ) part from Kawi. So KOYO will only sell to Kawasaki. There are aftermarket set-up's using two double ball bearings but I wouldnt recomend it. They are not designed to butt up against each other. So go with OEM until enough time goes by that they will sell them to bearing houses.. I think the OEM list for $52 ... My price was cheaper than the aftermaket setup :D

·
Registered
339 Posts
I spent several hours trying to locate aftermarket bearings and came up with nothing. I did find a bearing company that will build to spec but they want a PO# for too many pieces to make it worth it. There is just no way I was going to purchase bearings by the 1000's.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts