Teryx HQ banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kinda new to all of these forums, lot of good ideas and questions get posted. I got my Camo Le back in Feb, and already have four hundred miles, thats alot for a old man.
Live in Oxford, MS which is a pretty good place to live, its a college town with a whole lot of the prettiest girls you'll ever want to see! We have a lot of good places to ride in the hills and in the delta (next to the MS river). This is my first SXS and really lovin it, but it does have some problems that I hope Kawi will solve. Still waiting on some type of stereo mount and front bumper, but have added axle guards, gun boots, rear bumper, VDI, and a buddy seat. A few more things and I'll have to quit.

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Hit here my friend, great to have you with us, we look forward to seeing you around often!

If you get a chance and would like to share some pictures of your machine, you can upload them in the Main Index - Kawasaki Teryx Media Gallery

There are several companies out there making bumpers, are you looking more for a utility style or pre-runner?

·
Registered
722 Posts
Welcome to TeryxHQ and glad you found it. Sounds like you are building a pretty nice teryx. I really like mine but agree with Kawi needing to fix a few things.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts