Teryx HQ banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody ever consider putting NOS on your sxs? The guys at Schnitz Racing are the leaders in the industry for safe nitros kits for powersports. They have a wet kit for two cylinder twin carbs for $670

·
Registered
293 Posts
i know alot of people that run it on quads,so sxs's wouldnt be any different

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
NOS scares me...I have heard a lot of horror stories with it. I know there are reliable kits out there, but I just cannot convince myself to put one on. Mostly, I am just ignorant about NOS, probably need to educate myself more on it.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I felt the same way but they put together a kit for our pit bikes and whata ride. Actualy guys bring there bikes to them from all over the country to have Ryan put nitros on them. If you where to call NOS and ask them about it for powersports they would just tell you to call Ryan. I guess i should try it first to know first hand how well it works. theve offered to sell me one at cost and install it for me so I can try it at haspen October 10th. At least i hope! thats when the doctor says Ill be able to walk again.

·
Registered
780 Posts
was talkin with the inlaws about this and the consensus is that nobody would want to be sitting in the drivers seat to hit the button when there is nothing but plastic there.
I suppose you would be safer if you fab'd up an aluminum tube over the carbs???

for where i run i can see a need for it unles it could be setup as a slow progressive spray for when you really get into something nasty.....or you need to spank a RZR

1 - 5 of 5 Posts