Teryx HQ banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sold my 2006 Rhino a couple of weeks ago with the intention of getting a new one or atleast a newer one. That was, untill I discovered the Teryx at Arizonas best kept secret, Jet Skis Unlimited. After talking to Kenny over there for a couple of hours with no pressure I drove home a new 2008.
I LOVE IT!!! Right now it is completely stock (Seats cage tires & Wheels on order) but it would blow away my rhino with CDI box and clutch kit.
Any Rhino owners out there that are considering switching to the Teryx. DO NOT hesitate.
If you are in AZ, go see Kenny at Jet Skis Unlimited.
Gotta go It's only 99 degrees out there and there are a few mud puddles to go and play in after the storm last night...

·
Registered
722 Posts
Welcome to the dark side. Lots of rhino converts but the doubters are still there. I wouldn't go back to a rhino for anything. Also welcome to the site from another az guy. It is a little cooler here in Chino Valley and the riding is great.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Glad I never bought a Rhino, I had only borrowed them before. The Teryx is faster, more stable and better constructed than a Rhino. Cheaper too! The little stuff is not as dialed in as the Rhino, but the aftermarket will fix that.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts