Teryx HQ banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone tried to convert their taillights over to the Rhino LED taillights with built in backup lights? I am wanting to add some backup lights and think it would actually be a good upgrade to do. Have to cut the rear fenders holes out alittle and do some fab work for a bracket and wire them up using both the taillight wires and the reverse buzzer wires for the backup lights. What do ya'll think or if someone has something else to suggest that would be a clean install (not just some light mounted up under the bed).

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
DougS, do have his forum name or anything?

Endi, I could do that as it would be easier, but where exactly at because anything aiming down would be probably get covered in mud and then be useless and also I don't really like the look of the teryx lights anyway. Just look like a cheap trailer or tractor taillight. That and the unfinished look and feel of the shifter is the only things I don't like on the Teryx and do like on the Rhino.

·
Registered
630 Posts
DougS, do have his forum name or anything?

Endi, I could do that as it would be easier, but where exactly at because anything aiming down would be probably get covered in mud and then be useless and also I don't really like the look of the teryx lights anyway. Just look like a cheap trailer or tractor taillight. That and the unfinished look and feel of the shifter is the only things I don't like on the Teryx and do like on the Rhino.
How about these... 5.75 on the round and 6 inch on the oval.

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Endi, are those oval ones red or orange and are they wired for running,brake, and backup seperately. Do you sell them or you find them.

DougS, appreciate you at least looking. Same for you too endi. Thanks and now you got me looking at different options that might look great and be cheaper.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Endi, are those oval ones red or orange and are they wired for running,brake, and backup seperately. Do you sell them or you find them.

DougS, appreciate you at least looking. Same for you too endi. Thanks and now you got me looking at different options that might look great and be cheaper.
Yes they are RED and they are running/stop/back up separtly. I can tell you they are not cheap but have a very cool factor to them. Ill PM you once I get more info.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts