Teryx HQ banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys here is a highlight video of a ATV rally I was at last month. Its a bit long but worth watching. Its a gopro HD video mounted on the seat belt bar of my Teryx. Hope you like it. Next time I am going to try helmet mount, as I think it might make better video.

·
Premium Member
2,106 Posts
I like the 10th minute. :good: That minute is what Robb area is to me.

How do you like the pit bulls vs. the zillas?

Which gauges did you end up with? How well are they handleing the mud and water?

·
Registered
167 Posts
Excellent video. Made me feel like I was riding in the interlake in Manitoba. Sweet trails, nice bikes and good times.

Thanks.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I really enjoyed this video. What tires did you have and tell us about getting stuck and having to be pulled out.

·
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I like the 10th minute. :good: That minute is what Robb area is to me.

How do you like the pit bulls vs. the zillas?

Which gauges did you end up with? How well are they handleing the mud and water?
Yeah, the 10 minute mark was good times, I had to show up the RZR in front of me and some of the quads, they took the easy out line.
The pitbulls vs zillas, no comparison. The growlers work awesome, zillas don't even come close. The traction and ride quality of them are outstanding and they look saweet. Every one is like "dude what tires are those they are badass"
Autometer mini monster tach and water temp, AFE air fuel guages, holding up well, tach gets a bit tempermental when I pressure wash, but comes around when it dries out.

Excellent video. Made me feel like I was riding in the interlake in Manitoba. Sweet trails, nice bikes and good times.

Thanks.
No problem, glad you enjoyed. I would assume it is very similar terrain for you.

How do your Muzzy's look after all that mud? Are they stained bad?
What Muzzy's, I am all stock! :D Ha if only stock sounded that good. My pipes are stained brown, but it usually comes off pretty decent when I wash. The cans still shine up when cleaned.

·
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I really enjoyed this video. What tires did you have and tell us about getting stuck and having to be pulled out.
Thanks for watching, alot of people won't watch anything that long. I am running Pit Bull Growlers 27.5x11x14 on all corners with a spare all mounted on ITP T-7 beadlocks. Toughest combination out there. I will do another video that shows where I was stuck. I did not make it through that hole last year, and needed redemption but apparently it will have to wait till next year. That was the only time I got stuck in aprox 150km/112mile worth of riding the same type of trails over the three days I was there.

·
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here is some footage of the cutling that I was stuck in, not me stuck in the video just the same location.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts