Teryx HQ banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to find a place to purchase. And prices on replacement rocker panels for my 08 teryx. after market or stock. If anyone can help please let me know

·
Registered
101 Posts
I purchased a set (left and right) from a oem dealer and i think they were $41 a piece. I had to order a belt and brakes for me and a friend so i just placed a big order. Shipping for everything was $25. I am going to wait to install them after i build my rock sliders this winter. I cant remember the dealers name and im at work, but i just searched the web for cheap oem teryx parts and did some research on the sights for shipping costs. I will post the name of the oem dealer as soon as i get a chance.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you that will be great. ive been lookin on line for them but havnt had much luck at findin anything out. and like you said there really is no point in putti them on with out a way to protoct them second time around. I think thats one of the bad things bout teryx is to much smashable breakable plastic.

·
Registered
122 Posts
If you're not in any kind of hurry for them Cheapcycleparts or Babbits has them for around $40...or any dealer can get them to you for less than $50...

·
Registered
101 Posts
I purchased my new rockers from powers motor sports (powersmotorsports.com) and they were $40.27 each. shipping was $25.32 and i ordered both rockers 2 sets of brakes for the rear and a drive belt.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts