Teryx HQ banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I dropped my 26.5/9/12 Rockers off at the mechanic the other day...I called, he's not in but they told me that they won't fit on the stock rims, something about a bead won't seal...I'm assuming it's probably on the rear rim?

Some of you have the stock sport aluminum wheels on this size tire don't you? Anything I can tell him, this sucks. He better not f-up my tires!!!!

Shanny

·
Registered
318 Posts
I have 26.5 rockers on my stock sport rims, 9"wide in front and 11''back tho,

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah he was having issues with the 9s on the rear rim. He finally got them on...hopefully it stays on haha others have done it though. If I have issues I will get a 12/7 rim with the 5+2 offset.

I called another ATV place and they said that people do that and the tire should work on the rim.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Did u go with 9's all around for better handling? Let us know how it turns out and looks, post a pic

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
He got them on...had to use some type of grease, I don't know...he said once they beaded they were fine.

Took them for a test drive...they hook up great, I actually don't notice a power loss in the trails, just a bit on the open road...I find it handles way better...the steering is so light now...it's nice. 9s all the way around...

Here you go...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts