Teryx HQ banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just dropped the Teryx off with Ian at RPM fab this morning. He is going to be building a 4 seat cage, front and rear bumpers and a few other items. Can't wait to see what he comes up. On a side note just wanted to say what a nice operation he has and seems to be a stand up guy. Stay tuned for updates it should be fun.

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Sounds great, glad it worked out for you. I am actually going to meet with Ian most likely on Tuesday. I will be sure to snap some pictures of your machine for you so you can see the progress.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I appreciate that very much. I talked to him and mentioned you might be by this week. He does really nice work by the looks of things in his shop.

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Ya just going by the pics, he does appear to do very nice work.

I spoke to him on Firday and told him I would be down to meet with him about a few things.

·
Registered
4 Posts
RPMFAB.com and the Teryx!

We are loading up the Teryx for the Down N Dirty Tour! See you out there on Saturday!

The seats from BS Sand Seats loaned these to us. They'll be out there too!

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Looks really nice. I had planned on being there, however, got my weekends mixed up, therefore, will be up near Flagg. Good news is though that we will still be riding.

Have a great time at the show...hey you need to also hang a sign on it that says TeryxHQ.com ;)

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dang it looks nice but the wheels leave a little to be desired. Might have to pick up some new wheels this weekend. I like the seats can't wait to see you guys out there this weekend.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts